- Updated On:
- 3 September 2021
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 42 m2
- Year Built: 2007
Pamporovo ski resort is located in Rhodope Mountains in south Bulgaria and is considered to be the pearl of the Bulgarian mountain resorts, nests in the heart of the Rhodopes, 260 km from the capital Sofia, and 85 km south of the city of Plovdiv.
The complex “Pine Lodge” is located in the heart of “Smolian Lakes” – a region, known with its genuine beauty. It is a picturesque area in Rhodope Mountain, combining the pureness of the mountain lakes and the panoramic view of the Rhodope nature. It is next to the ski resort Pamporovo and close to the future ski centre “Perelik”, the town of Smolian and the town of Chepelare. The “Pine Lodge ” complex is located 570 meters away from the lift, that leads directly to Snejanka peak. The area is suitable for hunting, fishing, mountain biking, winter sports, and caves viewing.
The complex comprises luxurious apartments with:
* Floorings – laminated parquet and terracotta
* Fully fitted bathrooms
* Fitted kitchens (without appliances)
* Telephone access
* Internet access
* Satellite TV
* Fully completed common parts
* Ski lockers / secure storage areas
* On site parking
* BBQ area
* Luxurious SPA Centre – jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, shock showers, relax zone, massages – all types, including chocolate, mud and honey massages.