- Updated On:
- 3 September 2021
- 1 Bathrooms
- 51 m2
- Year Built: 2006
This apartment is situated on the third floor of Downtown Pirin Golf Club complex.
It is all South situated, fully furnished and equipped, with a balcony overlooking the mountain.
Pirin Golf & Country Club is an international 5-star complex, which offers vacation properties and luxury trade areas for sale and rent and manages top-level golf club. Situated on an area of 150 hectares, in close proximity to the world famous ski resort Bansko, the complex provides the unique opportunity for a golf & ski vacation, thus ensuring high investment returns and benefits for investors, holidaymakers, golf-lovers throughout the year.
Pirin Golf & Country Club is located in the Razlog valley surrounded by three of the most beautiful mountains – Rila, Pirin and the Rhodopes.
- •Within 160 km from the capital Sofia and the airport.
- •Within 15 km of European quality ski tracks in Bansko with total length of 65 km.
- •Within 12 km of hot spa springs in Banya village.
- •Only within 150 km of the beaches of the Aegean Sea.
The vacation properties are ideally situated amidst lofty pines and lush meadows, making up 5% of built-up area. They are arranged into three separate districts.
Consists of six living sections united into three blocks. It is the busiest place in the complex with pedestrian access to the vital commercial trade areas, beautifully shaped green areas, restaurants, and swimming pools. The apartments vary from a studio to a 3-bedroom apartment, each facing either the 14 hole of the Ian Woosnam golf course of the Pirin Mountain. Downtown consists of over 35 trade areas for rent. They range from 50 sq.m to 430 sq.m and include: Greek, Italian, French and Traditional Bulgarian restaurants, Piano and Snack Bar, Irish Pub, shops for clothing, furniture, souvenirs, sports goods and books, pharmacy, hairdressers, perfumery and cosmetics shop, 2 fast food restaurants, supermarket, etc.
Pirin district (1, 2, 3)
Is situated near Downtown and is a quiet and peaceful place with a wonderful view of the mountain. Its inhabitants have a pedestrian access to Downtown and easy use of the services offered by Downtown. The quarter consists of three identical living blocks forming an inner space with zones for recreation and entertainment, swimming pools, and cafes.
Is considered to be the most luxurious district of all because of its ideal location. It stands north of the internal road and features a group of two apartment buildings (called the Towers) and 12 detached villas. They are located above the 15 hole of the Ian Woosnam course and the two lakes filled with clear mountain water from Pirin.
The 5-star hotel
Is located north of the and road and overviews the 15th hole of the Ian Woosnam golf course. It features four blocks, situated perpendicular to the main road, with beautifully laid out internal spaces, recreational areas, pools, green alleys. The eastern block is planned as a 5* hotel with about 70 cozy rooms. The other three blocks from an ApartHotel with more than 220 apartments, 20 of which are maisonettes. The blocks are connected through a 4 500 sq.m Spa & Wellness Center. The center includes three conference halls which could be united into a single large hall. With the facilities and services it will provide, the hotel will complete the product Pirin Golf & Country Club, thus making it an unmatched holiday destination in the region.
Services & Entertainment
- •24h security
- •24h reception
- •Management and maintenance of properties and trade areas
- •Transfers from and to Sofia and Plovdiv airports
- •Shuttle bus to Bansko ski lifts
Entertainment and sport
- •Mountain biking & quad bikes (ATV) trips
- •Horse riding
- •Variety of excursions
- •Business meetings, seminars, cocktails
- •Team buildings
- •Sponsored tournaments
- •Family celebrations
Bars & Restaurants
- •Restaurant and lobby bar in the Club House
- •Restaurant in the Half Way House
- •5 restaurants in district Downtown
Spa & Wellness
- •Variety of baths, massages and spa treatments in the Spa & Wellness Center of the hotel
- •Spa treatments in hotel Katarino Spa – steam, Roman, Turkish baths, massages, sauna, jacuzzi, solarium
- •Hot mineral springs and Spa in Village Bania
- •8-month golf season
- •Exclusive access solely for owners, guests of the complex and the hotel of “Bulgaria Holidays”
- •Ian Woosnam championship course – 18 holes, par 72
- •Pirin Pine golf course
- •Beautiful and spacious building – masterpiece of the modern architecture
- •Pro shop (shop for golf equipment from famous trademarks)
- •Changing rooms
- •Members’ area
- •Refined restaurant and bar
1. To reserve this property a deposit of 2000 EUR is required. The deposit is a non refundable amount in case through customer's fault a property is canceled and a Preliminary Contract with the Developer is not concluded. The price quoted refers to unfurnished property.
2. Buyer incurs a fee of EUR 350 for the preparation of documents and consultancy.
3. Preferential payment options are available for each development.Speak to one of the brokers of Excel Property for more details.