- Updated On:
- 3 September 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 94 m2
- Year Built: 2009
We sell a large apartment overlooking the sea in Ravda! The apartment has two bedrooms, located on the fourth floor with a total area of 94 m2 in a residential complex Rutland Beach 1 near the bay.
It consists of a spacious living room with kitchen, hallway, two bedrooms, bathroom and a big closed terrace. In the hallway there is a shoe cabinet and cupboard with hangers, living room with separate dining area: big table with 4 chairs, sofa bed, TV cabinet and shelves. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need: utensils, stove, hood, oven, refrigerator laundry and kettle. The room is warm, located in the southern part of the building. Both bedrooms have beds, mirrors with shelves and wardrobes for clothes. Go to the balcony is from all rooms. The bathroom has a shower and water heater. The balcony is great, overlooking the sea, where you can place furniture: table with chairs and summer days to enjoy the incredible view. The complex is designed to provide privacy and tranquility is 400 meters from the sea in a quiet area the village.
Bourgas airport-in 15 minutes, 1.5 km from aqua park of Nessebar, 3 km. from the center of Nessebar and 7 km. Sunny Beach resort. The complex offers panoramic views of the quiet southwestern part of Ravda. The complex is suitable not only for recreation but also for permanent residence.
• Outdoor swimming pool with underwater lighting
• operating company that provides on-site all services related to the operation, management and rental of apartments
• surveillance and security
• Internet access throughout the complex.
1. To reserve this property a deposit of 2000 EUR is required. The deposit is a non refundable amount in case through customer's fault a property is canceled and a Preliminary Contract with the Developer is not concluded. The price quoted refers to unfurnished property.
2. Preferential payment options are available for each development. Speak to one of the brokers of Excel Property for more details.