- Updated On:
- 3 September 2021
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 71 m2
- Year Built: 2007
Terra is the former White Fair Premium Resort Hotel, built in 2008 and renovated in 2012. The complex impresses with the high quality services and service, which also offers the incredible first-class conditions for complete rest or active sports. On the territory of the complex you will find:
• TERRA Bar & Diner – a restaurant with 130 seats, suitable for morning coffee and breakfast, for lunch or fine dinner, as well as for stylish events and private parties.
• TERRA Lobby Bar enchants with its unique view of Pirin and offers excellent conditions for complete relaxation after a long day on the ski slopes or on mountain trails.
• The Terra Complex thermal area has a Finnish sauna, a steam bath and a Turkish bath. Leave yourself in the hands of experienced masseurs who will restore your strength, health and energy and free you from negative emotions.
• The complex has a 20-meter indoor pool and a 12-meter outdoor pool, and the smallest ones are not forgotten – there is a children’s outdoor pool for them.
• Children’s playground with lots of toys, TV, DVD and a rich collection of children’s movies, as well as a large number of offers for interesting games and entertainment.
• Game room with table tennis, air hockey, table football and billiards, which are located on the second level of the lobby bar.
• Conference hall with 80 seats and great conditions for business meetings, corporate events, conferences, presentations and team building.
The apartment has a total area of 71.42 sq.m. in the central building of the complex “Terra” – Pirin House on the fourth floor. The apartment with sunny southern exposure is offered finished with walls – latex, floors – laminate and terracotta and PVC windows. The living room with kitchenette, plus the bathroom with toilet and shower, sink and mirror are on the first level. The kitchen is fully furnished and equipped with double glass-ceramic hob, extractor hood, built-in oven, built-in refrigerator, cabinets for utensils and dishes, dining table with four chairs, and the living room – with double sofa bed, stools, coffee table, TV and locker for him. The bedroom has a wardrobe, a double bed and a dressing table.
No commission from the buyer
1. To reserve this property a deposit of 2000 EUR is required. The deposit is a non refundable amount in case through customer's fault a property is canceled and a Preliminary Contract with the Developer is not concluded. The price quoted refers to unfurnished property.
2. Buyer incurs a fee of EUR 350 for the preparation of documents and consultancy.
3. Preferential payment options are available for each development.Speak to one of the brokers of Excel Property for more details.