More Search Options
We found 0 results. View results

Luxurious apartments for sale in “Loven Park 2” VIP complex, quarter “Dianabad”

€ 72,460
Favorite
Your search results

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • 3 September 2021
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 69 m2
  • Year Built: 2009

Description

Excel Property Sofia is pleasured to present to your attention luxurious apartments for sale in “Loven park 2” VIP complex, “Dianabad” quarter.

“Loven Park 2” VIP complex is located opposite “Loven Park” area, “Dianabad” district, in the very vicinity of the centre of Sofia. The view of the complex is to the interior of the park, where there are no existing and planned buildings according to the urban development plan. Next to it, to the north, there are several modern blocks of flats. The complex is accessed via a local street.

The residential areas of the first building of the complex cover seven floors with a refined and luxurious interior of the common parts, where the first floor is designed for offices, which have a separate entrance. The building has two security guarded entrances with an automated barrier for the underground garages. Underground and ground level parking spaces are envisaged for all residents. The two panorama lifts with a view to the park are a special convenience, which has access to the underground garages.

Typical for the second building from the VIP complex are apartments with view toward the green areas of “Loven Park” area. Also the second building have a car lift, shops and restaurant. The second building of “Loven park” VIP complex also provides residential areas with park view. It has a car lift, shops and a restaurant.

The architecture of the complex is modern and functional, and its construction has been precise with the most high quality state of the art materials and technologies. The buildings have a monolithic, no beam structure. All walls are constructed from brick masonry, and in addition to the exterior insulation, all interior walls have additional noise and heat insulation. Central heating is also provided.

The building has been constructed with specially imported luxury materials into Bulgaria: PVC argon-filled glazing, marble tiles, polished fabricated granite tiles, mineral plasters, reinforced luxury doors, etc. For the young residents there is a small modern open-air playground, which is equipped with facilities for safe play and entertainment.

3% of the purchase price, but not less than 500 Euro

Payment plan: 30% of the price is paid upon signing the preliminary contract and the remaining 70% will be distributed in equal monthly installments until completion of the building - the first quarter of 2009.

Address: София
City:
State/County:
Open In Google Maps
Price: € 72,460
Property Size: 69 m2
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Ref. Number: DB-LP2@560
Year of construction: 2009
Property ID: 560
Features exterior
Brick
Cement/Concrete
Drainage
Plaster coat
Thermal insulation
Features main
Balcony / Terrace
Cable / Satelite TV
Cellar
Central Heating
Internet
Penthouse
Phone line
Private garden
Security system
Features other
Elevator
Garage
Parking place
Resaurant
Interior facilities
Bathroom
Bathroom/WC
Internal staircase
Joinery
PVC double-glassing
Local activity
Climbing
Cycling
Fishing
Golf
Horse riding
Hunting
Karting
Skiing / snowboarding
Swimming
Tennis
Walking / hiking
Local amenities
4D Cinema
Airport
Bus station
Cafe
Casino
Church
Disco club
Medical service
Mineral water springs
Night clubs
Opera
Paintball
Post office
Railway station
School
Shops
Theatre / Cinema

Similar Listings

Apartment / Flat
Active

Two bedroom apartment for sale in Premium Es...

€ 299,900
Distribution of the premises: entrance hall, spacious living room (34 sq.m.) with dining a [more]
Distribution of the premises: entrance hall, spacious living room (34 sq.m.) with dining area and kitchenette (sout [more]
2 2 113 m2details
Apartment / Flat
Active

Two-bedroom apartment with a beautiful view ...

€ 279,990
Distribution of rooms: entrance hall, spacious living room with dining area and kitchenett [more]
Distribution of rooms: entrance hall, spacious living room with dining area and kitchenette (south exposure with be [more]
2 2 117 m2details

Георги Пенев

General Manager - Sofia & Bansko

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
Call + 359 (0) 878 60 77 22 WhatsApp
  • Change Your Currency

  • Advanced Search

    More Search Options
  • Mortgage Calculator

Compare Listings

Георги Пенев