- Updated On:
- 3 September 2021
- 1 Bathrooms
- 36 m2
- Year Built: 2008
Red Sea Pharaoh Development is an excellent choice for anyone wanting to live right in the heart of Hurghada, with all of the town’s facilities right on your doorstep, and all at very affordable prices.
Phase One of the development was completed at the start of April 2008 and several families are happily living in their apartments already. Phase Two has now just been released offering a variety of sensibly-sized and affordably-priced units.
Red Sea Pharaoh is a small, intimate development that will appeal to anyone looking for a friendly and personal touch – more like a club than a vast and faceless resort. It is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a true home in the sun, where they can be assured of a warm welcome whether they are planning on living there permanently or just using it for holidays.
Hurghada airport is less than five minutes away, Hurghada’s beautiful sandy beaches are just five minutes’ walk from here. The city’s new Mansha walkway together with the Esplanada shopping mall is only two minutes from here.
Completion date: End of 2008
* Large communal area downstairs for all residents to take advantage of
* English café operating throughout the day
* Roof terrace furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas with a beautiful view of the Red Sea
* Public park opposite the building’s main entrance
* Full management service available
* Yearly maintenance fee of 460 euro
* Aluminum windows and balcony doors
* Fitted bathroom (toilet, wash basin and shower/bath) from Ideal Standard or Duravit
* Tiled American kitchen with marble bench tops and a fitted sink